Attorney Howard M. Lewis
Attorney Howard Lewis is a nationally recognized trial attorney that has successfully litigated and brought to verdict over 100 jury trials and over 200 bench trials. Throughout the last two decades of his career, Howard Lewis has represented parties in local and state courts throughout the United States. He believes in personal service and commitment to clients and strives each day to make that a priority.
Awards and Recognition
- SuperLawyer, 2013 through 2016.
- Avvo 10 – Superb rating, 2011 through 2016.
- Best Divorce and Family Law Attorney in Northeast, 2011-16.
- American Academy for certified financial litigators.
- Martindale Hubble – Highest AV Rating.
- Bar Admission:Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court-Massachusetts
- U.S. First Circuit Court of Appeals
- District of Columbia
- Supreme Court of the United States
- Juris Doctorate, Cooley Law, Michigan 1993
- B.S. Bentley College 1990
Memberships and Associations
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Academy For Certified Financial Litigators
- Norfolk Bar Association
- National Association of Trial Lawyers
- National Association of Family Law Attorneys